Double Berry Banana Smoothies
This is the perfect blank canvas for a smoothie or a meal replacement. Double Berry Bananas Smoothies include all of my favorite fruits, but like I always say: make the recipe yours! Include your own fruits based on the format I give you. So if you want, you can add items like spinach, any other greens, and supplements such as protein powders or vitamins. You can replace this for breakfast or lunch. It’s yours now, so get to building your smoothie!
Ingredients for Smoothies
- 1 lb of frozen blueberries
- 2 lbs of fresh strawberries stem removed
- 6-8 bananas chopped
- Any milk you like, I use sweetened almond milk
- Honey to taste
Directions for Smoothies
- Evenly mix and distribute fruit into 2 cup portions into sandwich baggies
- Place baggies into the freezer
- Remove one bag as needed , place frozen fruit into the blender with 1 1/2 cup- 2 cups of Milk and about 1 tablespoon of honey
- Blend until well blended and enjoy!
- Remember you don’t need ice because the fruit is frozen.