One day my daughter was ranting and raving about this photo online of crawfish nachos and how she had to have them. Later on that day, she and my husband went to one of the only places in town that sold them but they were disappointed when it just didn’t taste that well. So I went out to the store and put together what I would expect the nachos to taste like and it was a complete WIN! This is a great recipe for the summertime, as an appetizer, or if you want something for out of town guests to snack on. Feel free to add chicken, shrimp, crab or even grilled mushrooms. Have fun!
Ingredients for Crawfish Nachos
- 2 cans of Nacho Cheese
- 1/2 cup of Jalapeño juice
- 1 pound of crawfish tails with fat
- 1/2 cup of green onions chopped
- 1/4 tsp of crab shrimp and crawfish boil liquid
- 1 teaspoon of Cajun spices
Directions for Crawfish Nachos
- In a medium sized pot heat up crawfish with fat, green onions and Cajun spices for about 3-5 mins
- Add in cheese and jalapeño juice , mix thoroughly
- Pour over tortilla chips to serve or pour cheese into a bowl and all guest to dip and repeat!