Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Bake
On this segment of Hallmark Home & Family, I turn a classic American breakfast into a tasty casserole. You can also repurpose the biscuit dough to make homemade donuts or beignets.
- 8 large eggs
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
- 8 slices crisp bacon, chopped
- 8 oz Pre-made biscuit dough, about 6 large rounds
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Whisk together eggs, milk, and salt and pepper.
3. Add 1/2 the bacon and all of the cut up biscuits into the bowl with the eggs and stir together.
4. Pour into a lightly sprayed casserole dish and spread evenly.
5. Pop into the oven, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle over cheese and remaining bacon. Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes until the cheese has melted.