Crawfish Potato Salad
I absolutely adore my mother’s potato salad and while talking to her about it I asked her for the recipe. No one in my house eats potato salad but me, so I thought, “Why don’t I spice it up a bit!” I honestly wish that I didn’t have a Jalapeno allergy because that was the missing link.
Ingredients for Crawfish Potato Salad
- 2 large potatoes or 6 small new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of crab, shrimp and crawfish boil
- 2 eggs
- 1 pound of crawfish tails with fat
- 1 teaspoon of crab, shrimp and crawfish boil
- 1 tablespoon of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of creole mustard
- 2 teaspoons of pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon of crab, shrimp, and crawfish boil
- Season to taste
- 1\4 cup of mayo
- 1 bundle of green onions chopped
Directions for Crawfish Potato Salad
Peel the potatoes and then chop them potatoes into big hunks. Add the hunks of potatoes, 2 tablespoons of crab, shrimp, and crawfish boil and eggs into a pot of water (enough water to cover the potatoes) and bring to a boil until tender. Drain the liquid, peel and chop eggs finely and then set to the side.
Saute the crawfish (with fat), green onions, 1 teaspoon of crab, shrimp, and crawfish boil and garlic for 5 to 7 minutes.
Add crawfish mixture, eggs, mustard, mayo, pickle juice and the last tablespoon of crawfish boil on top of potatoes and mix thoroughly. Season with cajun\creole seasoning mix to taste.
Serve warm or cold!